The orthodox classroom techniques of teaching business administration have been relevant until a few days back when many of the major universities are applying practical methods to make the learning more innovative and fun. After the theory classes, for a certain period of time,students are put into the real life situations of their respective management streams. There are several examples when students were helped to attain out of the box training programs and practical field internships.
There are many things which business schools in Delhi can adapt from these foreign universities to get their students a better learning ability. Currently there is no scarcity of war zones with steeply deteriorating economies. Management students are given the opportunity to go into the war zones and understand the roadmap to redevelop the economy.
Many of the destinations include Bosnia, Lebanon and Uganda. These places have been under zero degree temperature and the gas supply has been cut off by Russia. However, the students give their best working with non profit organisations to contribute to the development as much as possible.
It is important for the businessmen and managers of tomorrow to learn about community services. Students are taking up the opportunity to work with underprivileged communities along with the bank managers to learn how to lend responsibly.
The students evaluate loan approval from the received documents and then those loans are sanctioned to individuals and communities in rural areas. This gives the students a better understanding of microfinance and make them proactive in decision making.
Large multinational company undergo various international projects irrespective of the foreign policy of their source nation with other countries. This type of trade is called international trade. Students chose various companies and do research on their work policies by interviewing and learning from their executives. The agenda behind this is to learn how to manipulate the best things for business when international politics meets the world trade.
Private equity and venture capital are tricky businesses. These require real good knowledge of market, product and predictability. There are firms which teach the students this process the hardway. These firms are completely run by students and they are expected to gain returns from investments.
There are the practical ways to learn about the procedure, but it could not get better to practically run a business of such magnitude from the scratch. The top MBA colleges in Delhi could easily follow up such techniques as they have availability of all resources within the bounds of city for it is one of the largest industrial cities in India.
A management degree or an MBA has almost become a must have for any graduate. It is considered to be beneficial no matter whether one wants to enter the corporate industry or not. Nowadays students from all backgrounds be it commerce, science and creative fields are opting to study this course on various levels. One cannot really dismiss the versatile nature of this degree and the advantage that this degree allows one to hold over others without it. Many students are deciding to apply for management studies after their graduation due it being a professional and highly esteemed course.
One reason why students want to pursue this degree on a post graduate level is that not everyone wants to go in the corporate sector. Also doing a bachelors in another subject and then masters in management is good as one can get more skills and knowledge about different areas.
This course of management is also offered by many prestigious schools like the Asian Business School and more. Thus, a student does not have to worry about universities and can instead give attention to what type of degree they want. As there are various different levels of management degree that most schools provide, ranging from the full time courses to part time one. Then there are certificate and diploma courses too.
The reason why it would be a good move to apply for a diploma degree is that being a part time degree, one will be able to work and gain valuable work experience alongside getting education too.
A diploma is also good for those who are already working in the corporate sector but want to move onto a more senior position or want to settle on a specialization. Then doing a post graduate diploma in management in Delhi would be the best course of action.
There are a few questions that come into mind of any individual planning for a mba degree in marketing. What will be the scope of the program, what kind of jobs he will get and what will be the starting salaries are some points that are considered. But the good news is that there is a huge demand of marketing managers in all sectors. Marketing is the oldest disciplines of management and has a very good scope in today’s market trend. MBA in marketing is one of the most popular MBA courses in India and those with a degree have an option to develop a career in any discipline, be it hospitality, retail, banking, tourism, media or advertising. Salaries are very good and generally depend on the work experience of the individuals. It also depends on the position and reputation of the organization.
Here are a few job profiles for candidates with a degree in MBA marketing-
Marketing Manager: marketing manager is a person responsible for effectively handling relationships with customers. One must have good knowledge of current market trends, emerging technologies and various strategies used in marketing. To learn all this it is advised to do an mba from one of the best business schools of India
Sales Manager: sales manager has to perform a number of duties like assessing competitor activities, providing customer service, and achieving sales targets. The profile is best for those who have an interest in dealing with customers and addressing their concerns.
Product Management: product managers play a very important role in any organization. Their main function is to plan strategies that will help in promotion and growth of a specific product line.
Digital Marketing/Internet Marketing: this is one of the hottest career options for people with a degree in mba marketing. It has tremendous opportunities in areas like account management, client management, social media marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing etc.
A career in the corporate world, is the endgame for many aspiring students all over the country. It is one of those fields that attracts people from almost every area, be it engineering or arts students, mathematics students or commerce students. Even if one might not want to make a profession in the business field, still it is still thought as a good investment to have a degree in business, it does not really matter what type of degree. People from opposite fields too, might take a business degree just for the sake it, since it can come in handy later on.
This ability to fit into any industry or profession, this versatility is something that truly attracts students over to this area. Doing a course in MBA from the best business schools in India, is something that many students dream of. MBA is the top degree for students who want to make a career in the business arena. Fortunately there are many institutes in the country that offer a wide variety of courses and good placement cells, for a career in corporate industry.
One will learn many things during their time at a business school, there will be theoretical education imparted, practical experience gained through internships and workshops and one will be trained to excel in this industry. However, one area that many students overlook is that of soft skills. Building a skill set in leadership roles, inter- persona communication, team building and more are very important for a corporate job.
Any good MBA college in Delhi, will give an adequate amount of attention to these skills. But it is up to the student themselves, to work on them and hone them even more. As sometimes these soft skills can be much more helpful than even the best of education.
MBA is probably one of the most popular and sought after courses chosen by the students. The number of students who want to pursue MBA is increasing day by day. And it’s not just the students but parents too want their children to get into this field of business. Despite the fact that it can be expensive, parents are willing to pay because they know this profession will secure their child’s future. So, here are the top five reasons why you should do MBA:
• MBA program will open many doors for graduates. There are quite a few areas of specialization covered in MBA program including Human Resources, Economics and Finance, Statistics, Technology and Information Systems. An MBA can get into a multiple fields and in business as well. MBA has really good opportunities for a better future.
• You can be your own boss after MBA. For instance, if you are not interested in doing a job, you can be a young entrepreneur. An MBA program imparts knowledge of business and can teach you the know-how of building and operating your business. MBA also teaches you financial and business management planning which will help you to grow as an individual businessman while contributing in the development of the country.
• If you haven’t already observed, a degree of MBA from a reputed business college will give a considerable hike to your current salary. In comparison to other professions with a master’s degree, MBA graduates from top universities receive better job offers and higher compensation.
• For those who are currently working and want to do MBA can easily join the course without thinking twice. There are top MBA colleges in Delhi which provide part time courses which you can pursue while working at the same time.
If you haven’t started searching for colleges, switch on your laptop and open Google and search for the top 10 business schools in India and it will definitely give you best suggestions
We often find ourselves fighting the “first-come-first-serve” battle! Be it about education or employment, we’re continuously racing with people having comparable skills and abilities as ours. The competitive environment of this nation has sparked a need for trump card in each one of us so that we can stand out of the crowd.
Now it is well-known that MBA has become one of the most popular post-graduation degrees. A major percentage of graduates from varying fields are going for MBAs to study management and earn entry tickets to the corporate world. At a time where the degree of MBA has become way too common among the job applicants, why not earn an additional specialization and have an edge over others?
Today, corporates are looking for people who can do more than just performing the 9 to 5 routine of attending office. Corporates are looking for people who can contribute to the business in a more meaningful way, and knowing a second language (other than English) serves a great purpose in this direction. Here’s why you should consider learning a foreign language while studying MBA.
• Business culture: When you learn a foreign language, you learn more than just reading and writing it. A language also tells you about the business culture of the country. In Germany, for example, a handshake symbolizes a business deal.
• Sales: While the mba courses would teach you the theoretical aspects of sales and pitches, knowing a language would help you perform it practically! Wouldn’t communicating with people of Spain in Spanish earn you more buyers?
• Cost cutting: And lastly, corporates would save a lot when they wouldn’t need to send a translator with you on a business trip abroad!
So now when you apply for top business schools in India, apply for a language course too!
Like thousands in this country, even you must be trying to get through the MBA or Masters of Business Administration entrance exams. They are the gateways to land up in the Top 10 Business schools in India which are probably what all the students aspire for. Well, listed below are a few tips which would help you ace the exam and you might just end up being a student of the college you always wanted to be in!
• Remember that there is no specific pattern that the questions would follow. There would be three sections and a total of 60-65 marks in each of them could let you through the top MBA colleges in Delhi and in other leading cities of India.
• Practice a lot! There is no replacement or short cut to this. The best thing would be to start practising way ahead of time as that is the only way you can cut down some time for you to revise during the final months of your preparation. Start a little bit every day; you will realize the benefit in the end. And practising is the only way to identify the type of question. Once you have mastered the art of identifying the question, you save yourself a lot of time while solving the paper.
• Appear for as many mock tests as you can! They are timed and hence prepare you exactly how you should be during the real exams. Also, the more tests you appear for the more confident you become. Candidates are known to succumb to nervousness and anxiety during the final examination. Mock tests turn you into a more confident person while taking the test.
• Understand you strengths and weaknesses. The mock tests would help you reveal them. Work on both. The strengths to make you score better, and the weaknesses to help you improve.