The orthodox classroom techniques of teaching business administration have been relevant until a few days back when many of the major universities are applying practical methods to make the learning more innovative and fun. After the theory classes, for a certain period of time,students are put into the real life situations of their respective management streams. There are several examples when students were helped to attain out of the box training programs and practical field internships.
There are many things which business schools in Delhi can adapt from these foreign universities to get their students a better learning ability. Currently there is no scarcity of war zones with steeply deteriorating economies. Management students are given the opportunity to go into the war zones and understand the roadmap to redevelop the economy.
Many of the destinations include Bosnia, Lebanon and Uganda. These places have been under zero degree temperature and the gas supply has been cut off by Russia. However, the students give their best working with non profit organisations to contribute to the development as much as possible.
It is important for the businessmen and managers of tomorrow to learn about community services. Students are taking up the opportunity to work with underprivileged communities along with the bank managers to learn how to lend responsibly.
The students evaluate loan approval from the received documents and then those loans are sanctioned to individuals and communities in rural areas. This gives the students a better understanding of microfinance and make them proactive in decision making.
Large multinational company undergo various international projects irrespective of the foreign policy of their source nation with other countries. This type of trade is called international trade. Students chose various companies and do research on their work policies by interviewing and learning from their executives. The agenda behind this is to learn how to manipulate the best things for business when international politics meets the world trade.
Private equity and venture capital are tricky businesses. These require real good knowledge of market, product and predictability. There are firms which teach the students this process the hardway. These firms are completely run by students and they are expected to gain returns from investments.
There are the practical ways to learn about the procedure, but it could not get better to practically run a business of such magnitude from the scratch. The top MBA colleges in Delhi could easily follow up such techniques as they have availability of all resources within the bounds of city for it is one of the largest industrial cities in India.
A career in the corporate world, is the endgame for many aspiring students all over the country. It is one of those fields that attracts people from almost every area, be it engineering or arts students, mathematics students or commerce students. Even if one might not want to make a profession in the business field, still it is still thought as a good investment to have a degree in business, it does not really matter what type of degree. People from opposite fields too, might take a business degree just for the sake it, since it can come in handy later on.
This ability to fit into any industry or profession, this versatility is something that truly attracts students over to this area. Doing a course in MBA from the best business schools in India, is something that many students dream of. MBA is the top degree for students who want to make a career in the business arena. Fortunately there are many institutes in the country that offer a wide variety of courses and good placement cells, for a career in corporate industry.
One will learn many things during their time at a business school, there will be theoretical education imparted, practical experience gained through internships and workshops and one will be trained to excel in this industry. However, one area that many students overlook is that of soft skills. Building a skill set in leadership roles, inter- persona communication, team building and more are very important for a corporate job.
Any good MBA college in Delhi, will give an adequate amount of attention to these skills. But it is up to the student themselves, to work on them and hone them even more. As sometimes these soft skills can be much more helpful than even the best of education.
MBA is probably one of the most popular and sought after courses chosen by the students. The number of students who want to pursue MBA is increasing day by day. And it’s not just the students but parents too want their children to get into this field of business. Despite the fact that it can be expensive, parents are willing to pay because they know this profession will secure their child’s future. So, here are the top five reasons why you should do MBA:
• MBA program will open many doors for graduates. There are quite a few areas of specialization covered in MBA program including Human Resources, Economics and Finance, Statistics, Technology and Information Systems. An MBA can get into a multiple fields and in business as well. MBA has really good opportunities for a better future.
• You can be your own boss after MBA. For instance, if you are not interested in doing a job, you can be a young entrepreneur. An MBA program imparts knowledge of business and can teach you the know-how of building and operating your business. MBA also teaches you financial and business management planning which will help you to grow as an individual businessman while contributing in the development of the country.
• If you haven’t already observed, a degree of MBA from a reputed business college will give a considerable hike to your current salary. In comparison to other professions with a master’s degree, MBA graduates from top universities receive better job offers and higher compensation.
• For those who are currently working and want to do MBA can easily join the course without thinking twice. There are top MBA colleges in Delhi which provide part time courses which you can pursue while working at the same time.
If you haven’t started searching for colleges, switch on your laptop and open Google and search for the top 10 business schools in India and it will definitely give you best suggestions
We often find ourselves fighting the “first-come-first-serve” battle! Be it about education or employment, we’re continuously racing with people having comparable skills and abilities as ours. The competitive environment of this nation has sparked a need for trump card in each one of us so that we can stand out of the crowd.
Now it is well-known that MBA has become one of the most popular post-graduation degrees. A major percentage of graduates from varying fields are going for MBAs to study management and earn entry tickets to the corporate world. At a time where the degree of MBA has become way too common among the job applicants, why not earn an additional specialization and have an edge over others?
Today, corporates are looking for people who can do more than just performing the 9 to 5 routine of attending office. Corporates are looking for people who can contribute to the business in a more meaningful way, and knowing a second language (other than English) serves a great purpose in this direction. Here’s why you should consider learning a foreign language while studying MBA.
• Business culture: When you learn a foreign language, you learn more than just reading and writing it. A language also tells you about the business culture of the country. In Germany, for example, a handshake symbolizes a business deal.
• Sales: While the mba courses would teach you the theoretical aspects of sales and pitches, knowing a language would help you perform it practically! Wouldn’t communicating with people of Spain in Spanish earn you more buyers?
• Cost cutting: And lastly, corporates would save a lot when they wouldn’t need to send a translator with you on a business trip abroad!
So now when you apply for top business schools in India, apply for a language course too!
Like thousands in this country, even you must be trying to get through the MBA or Masters of Business Administration entrance exams. They are the gateways to land up in the Top 10 Business schools in India which are probably what all the students aspire for. Well, listed below are a few tips which would help you ace the exam and you might just end up being a student of the college you always wanted to be in!
• Remember that there is no specific pattern that the questions would follow. There would be three sections and a total of 60-65 marks in each of them could let you through the top MBA colleges in Delhi and in other leading cities of India.
• Practice a lot! There is no replacement or short cut to this. The best thing would be to start practising way ahead of time as that is the only way you can cut down some time for you to revise during the final months of your preparation. Start a little bit every day; you will realize the benefit in the end. And practising is the only way to identify the type of question. Once you have mastered the art of identifying the question, you save yourself a lot of time while solving the paper.
• Appear for as many mock tests as you can! They are timed and hence prepare you exactly how you should be during the real exams. Also, the more tests you appear for the more confident you become. Candidates are known to succumb to nervousness and anxiety during the final examination. Mock tests turn you into a more confident person while taking the test.
• Understand you strengths and weaknesses. The mock tests would help you reveal them. Work on both. The strengths to make you score better, and the weaknesses to help you improve.
After completing graduation, majority of students prefer doing a post graduate course to increase their chances of getting better jobs. For all those who wish to make a career in business management, doing an mba is considered the best option. With so many specializations available in mba, it is one of the most preferred courses by business management aspirants. MBA program is generally of two years, and trains students well to face challenges of the ever changing business world. After the first year, students are send for summer internship in a leading business organization to get the real experience of the business world. In the second year, they have an option to choose from various specializations. Most of the management institutes offer specializations in fields such as marketing, human resource, information technology, finance and operation management.
If you also want to make a career in management then choosing one of the top MBA institutes of India will be the best option for you. This is because these institutes offer specializations in areas such as marketing, finance and operation management. For specialization, it is advised that students should choose the area depending on their instincts and interest and not under any peer pressure. For example, those who have good mechanical ability and like working with tools and machinery, should choose operation management for specialization. On the other hand, for those who have good communication skills and like to evaluate and analyse problems, a specialization in marketing is the best option. MBA in finance is best for those have good numerical ability and like to work with data, while specialization in human resource management is preferred for those who like to help, train and inform people.
So, keep the above points in mind when choosing your specialization for the MBA program..
When it comes to certain careers or fields that are stable, lucrative, have the ability to leave room for growth on a professional level and has certain perks too, then the most obvious answer is that of a corporate job. A business degree is a great way to pave ones way into a good and high paying job, in the corporate world, or even if one wants to venture out and something on their own, then this degree will be a big help to those. It is a great way to develop a lot of the transferable skills that one will need to use in a business environment.
In a business degree one will usually study different topics, like accounting, finance, management and even entrepreneurship in these days. A lot of students are opting for some of the top B schools in India, to study business, since its such profitable profession. The wide range of subjects in this course is a reflection of the multidisciplinary nature of business studies, and the importance of understanding the necessary elements that are needed to make a business a success.
And the best part about a degree in business, is that in today time, with the right motivation and idea and the correct skills, one can it to any field, and not just limit oneself to the corporate world. Some of the top MBA institutes in India, now offer courses where one can combine their business degree with a field of their choice, like arts or travel and tourism or perhaps a more creative area.
So, nowadays, one does not have to confine themselves to the corporate world and a corporate job if they have a business degree. One can try out several different career paths with this degree too.