MBA is the most common postgraduate course in India. The country’s demands are no less but you have to admit that the number of MBA colleges largely outnumbers the number of actual requirement of masters! With the popularity of MBA among the graduate students, business schools and management colleges have been built in almost every corner of this country. Lucky graduates- spoilt of choices! But you don’t want to make a wrong selection when it comes to choosing an MBA college, also because the degree is pretty expensive. Here’s a list of some of the important factors you should consider while comparing a plethora of colleges. Because if you’re one of those high percentile achievers in MBA entrances, you shouldn’t settle for anything less than top 10 business schools in india.
• Credibility: Make sure that the college is AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or UGC (University Grants Commission) approved. You won’t want to fall into prey of those private institutions which have no proper schedule for exams and projects.
• Faculty: Try and gather information about the faculty of an institute and their qualifications. Such information can be gathered from their parent website.
• Placement: A decent job is the ultimate goal of studying in a business school and studying management courses. You should have a profound knowledge of the placement process of the colleges and the companies participating in it. You can go through audited placement reports provided online.
• Location: Some of the mba colleges in Noida boast of their attractive locations near metro stations. Settle for a college that suits your location because you won’t want to waste a lot of time in travelling to college.
• Feedback: Nothing makes you knowledgeable about a college more than the students who have “been there done that”. Get in touch with the pass outs and students who are still there to understand the real experience of being in that college. They’d give you the exact picture of faculty, placements and overall condition of the college.